Originally Luth's General Store purchased from John Flug in 1875. Renovated and enlarges several times over the years. Business sold to Wignall's in 1971, then O'Donnell's, Currans, Carroll & H?son and Graeme Paterson purchased the building in 1986. Part of streetscape series done for the Sire of Charlton 1987.
Colour photograph showing the single storey Foodmaster SUPERMARKET building. Red, white and blue signage on the verandah reads O'DONNELL'S LICENCED SUPERMARKET, and WOOL Haberdashery ARTS & C. Three entrances and four large windows. Windows covered in advertising posters. Six cars parked in front of the building. Edge of white, two storey building on LH side of photo. Three cars in lower part of photo.