Historical information

Originally Luth's General Store purchased from John Flug in 1875. Renovated and enlarges several times over the years. Business sold to Wignall's in 1971, then O'Donnell's, Currans, Carroll & H?son (C&H) and Graeme Paterson purchased the building in 1986.

Physical description

Colour photograph of Foodmaster SUPERMARKET. Signage on the verandah reads C&H LICENCED SUPERMARKET, WOOL, HABERDASHERY. Red blinds down on verandah. Cars parked along the street in front of buildings. White two story building next door, sIgnage reads EAST CHARLTON HOTEL. Sign above building for Quality MEATS further down the street.