The Presbyterian Church was built in 1871 by local contractor and grazier James Patterson of Nardoo Park, Woosang. The Presbyterian and Methodist Churches formed combined Parish in 1969. The buildings were demolished in 1989.
Colour photograph of Charlton Presbyterian Church and Hall. The white-painted brick church building is on the right. The letters A . D 1871 in black are on the front of the church. There is also a bell tower, a small gothic arched window and a small round leadlight window on the front wall.
The church hall is a white weatherboard building with blue trim. Red brick pillars stand at the entrance to the church and the hall. A large electricity pole is in front of the hall.