Photo of a girl who lived at Holmbush - she is also in 02341. The other photo shows three children. The names are not known.
Holmbush was one of the Legacy residences that housed junior legatees. Later Holmbush was renamed Blamey House. Summary of the four residences:
Holmbush 1267 Burke road, purchased 1942, renamed Blamey House in 1957 until sold in 1977.
Stanhope Cnr Burke and Cotham Roads Kew, used from 1945, owned by the Red Cross until returned to them in 1981.
Blamey House Balcombe Road, Beaumaris, purchased 1947, sold 1956. Originally bought as a home for toddlers and children under 9 years old with money donated from Blamey House Trustees - who ran a servicemens' hostel in CBD during WW2.
Harelands 5 Willesmere Road Kew, purchased 1950, renamed Blamey House in 1978, until sold in March 1980.
A compilation of photos of some junior legatees in the Legacy residences.
Black and white photo x 2 of children posing at Holmbush pasted to the pages of an album.