Archive Box - WHS Originals - Documents, Photo Album, Lockwood Diaries.
1. Envelope. Material relating to William Henry Lockwood, Engineer, Shire of Whittlesea.
1. Book - Diary, 1853, William Henry Lockwood
2. Book - Work Book, c.1854, William Henry Lockwood.
3. Certificate - Right of Burial, Yan Yean Cemetery, 1893, William Henry and Joseph Lockwood
4. Document - Contract No.16, Shire of Whittlesea, Running Creek Road
5. Document - Contract No.7, Shire of Whittlesea, Plenty Main Road
6. Document - Contract, Shire of Whittlesea, Sanitary Service, Township of Whittlesea
7. Letter - 1894, J. Sabelberg, Solicitor, to Mr. Lockwood, Shire Engineer, Whittlesea
8. Photocopy of Letter - 1894, J. Sabelberg, Solicitor, to Mr. Lockwood, Shire Engineer, Whittlesea
9. Transcription, handwritten Letter - 1894, J. Sabelberg, Solicitor, to Mr. Lockwood, Shire Engineer, Whittlesea
10. Photograph. Lockwood family group.
11. Document - Specifications for the erection of a dwelling house for the Church of England Clergyman at Whittlesea.
12. Document - Family history, William Henry Lockwood (possibly belongs with Item No.16 Letter, Australian Mutual Publications Pty., Ltd., to Sister Mary Lockwood, Whittlesea).
13. Envelope - Lockwood papers
a. 1892, Yan Yean Cemetery receipt, Jas H. Lockwood.
b. 1895, Yan Yean Cemetery receipt, W H. Lockwood.
c. 1888, Elector's Right, James Henry Lockwood.
14. Envelope - R. M. Cuthbertson
a. 1906, receipt, Millpark Farm, South Morang.
15. Folder - "A Copy of the Diary of William Lockwood 1853". Contents: Typed copy 1853 Diary of William Henry Lockwood (26 pages), brief history of the ship Marco Polo, Preface, Acknowledgments, letters (2) from National Maritime Museum.
16. Plastic sleeve pocket - Contents: 1. Document, 1878, Certificate of Service, W. H. Lockwood. 2. Letter, Australian Mutual Publications Pty., Ltd., to Sister Mary Lockwood, Whittlesea (possibly belongs with Item No.12 Document - Family history, William Henry Lockwood).
17. Photocopies - 1. 1853 Lockwood Diary. 2. Indenture, 1763, Joseph Lockwood (2 pages). 3. Letter, 1879, W. H. Lockwood to The Minister of Public Instruction. 4. Letter, 1887, W. H. Lockwood to Education Department. 5. Document, 1878, Certificate of Service, W. H. Lockwood. 6. Document, 1888, Elector's Right, James Henry Lockwood. 7. Article: Ship That Shrank The World, Reader's Digest August 1988, also letters (2) from National Maritime Museum.
18. Letter, 1871, Coolart Station to Sally (Read Family Letters, Patrick Reid Jnr.)
2. Album - The School Papers, 1943, Alison Graff, Mernda 488, Form VIII.
3. Booklet - Rules and Regulations of the Whittlesea Free Library, with Catalogue of Books, 1887.
4. Envelope - Plastic zip lock bag containing Photographs and Memorial Cards. (handwritten note attached note states 8 all together, however the bag contains 10)
1. Photograph - Annie McCarthy, Blacksmiths daughter, Wollert.
2. Photograph - Man standing holding a rifle, probably a Wuchatsch from S. Gippsland.
3. Photograph - Karl Wuchatsch and family of Nyora, Vic., c.1892.
4. Memorial Card - Jeremiah D. Hearn, 1895.
5. Memorial Card - Walter Edward Hehr, 1904.
6. Memorial Card - Jacob Hehr, 1903.
7. Memorial Card - Johann Christian Ludwig Seeber, 1904.
8. Memorial Card - Ernest Adolph Wuchatsch, 1889.
9. Memorial Card - Traugott, husband of C. Wiedemann, 1903.
10. Memorial Card - Charles Hallett Ingall, 1902.
5. Plastic zip lock bag. Contains material relating to Eden Park Cricket Club.
1. Exercise Book - Eden Park Cricket Club Minute Book, 1946-1947.
2. Receipt Book - Eden Park Cricket Club Cash Receipt Book, 1954.
3. Original Newspaper article, Kinglake Cricket Team, The Sun, May 2, 1987.
4. Photographs - 7 B&W photos, Eden Park area.
6. Booklet - Whittlesea Lodge, No. 256, Installation of Bro. Albert Harold Wailes, 1971.
7. Transcription - Handwritten transcript of newspaper article, State School Whittlesea Distribution of Prizes, The Evelyn Observer, January 4, 1884.
8. Plastic pocket - containing original Map, Pint Pot Estate, Whittlesea, 1888.
9. A4 sheet protector (labelled Back to W/Sea 1937) - contains a list of names handwritten on a sheet of paper, top line reads "Former Head Master Thos Jobling with some of his former scholars". Probably belongs with the corresponding photograph (photograph missing)
10. A4 sheet protector - contains, Document, receipt from John McKimmie, 1901.
11. A4 sheet protector - contains, Document, Entry Form, Shire of Whittlesea Exhibition, 1975.
12. A4 sheet protector - contains, Colour Photograph of a black and white photograph of The Australian Cricket Team, May 1884, also hand written notes on a sheet of paper.
13. A4 sheet protector - contains, Document, Transfer of Land, James Morris of Whittlesea, 1897.
14. A4 sheet protector - contains, Document, Whittlesea Town Common, 1868, original documents (2)
15. Booklet - Roll of Electors for the Subdivision of Whittlesea, 1914.
16. A4 sheet protector - contains, Photocopies, newspaper articles, Yan Yean Cemetery history, 4 pages.
Grey coloured Archive Box with documents
Inscriptions & markings
WHS Originals - Documents, Photo Album, Lockwood Diaries