In 1961 when the Charter was issued Barbara Brown was the Victorian Chief Ray, Dorothy Wood the State Supt. and John W Goodluck the Chief Director.
The Methodist Girls' Comradeship was formed in 1918 with the first Branch being in Bondi, NSW. There were three sections: Junior Rays, 8 - 11 years; Senior Rays, 11 - 15 years and Comrades, 15 years and over. The aims of the MGC was to "challenge young people with the saving power of Jesus Christ and provide avenues of christian service" and "to provide for the spiritual, social, physical and educational welfare of the members".
The MGC's motto was "The Utmost for the Highest".
Cream coloured Charter with blue and gold print and handwritten informatiion..
Inscriptions & markings
"Fawkner No. 337 Red Tulip" "Barbara Brown State Chief Ray" "Dorothy Wood State Supt" "John W Goodluck Chief Director"