TERPS is a volunteer group which aims to preserve the industrial heritage of the former Truganina Explosives Reserve, which was the Victorian Government's storage and distribution centre for explosives for civilian use between 1901 and 1962. TERPS holds an extensive archive of artefacts, photos and documents including Public Works Department plans and drawings. While some of the documents are copies from the Public Record Office Victoria and State Library Victoria, very few of the photos are in public collections.
Photographs, reports, drawings, plans and other documents relating to the industrial heritage of the Truganina Explosives Reserve, 1901 - 1962. Also recent photographs showing restoration of the historic buildings.
Themes: Building Victoria's industries and workforce