From the Collection of The Ed Muirhead Physics Museum Level 2, The School of Physics, David Caro Building (192) Corner of Elgin and Swanston Streets The University of Melbourne Parkville VIC
- Cylindrical black sight with metallic fixtures and split sight. Adjustable base with screws.
- 9cm x 10cm x 25cm
- er watts & sons, spectroscopy, sight, optical equipment, surveying
- Associated with object 467.2
- between 1857 and 1948
- ER Watts & Sons Ltd (Maker)
- Logo in triangle on side of barrel: 'ERW&S'
Stamped on underside of base: '2C'
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:10AM