Historical information

These ribbons were worn on the Clarendon Ladies College (CLC) uniform summer and winter hat. The CLC accessories were worn in the 1900 - 1910 era. After 1920 the school changed its name to Clarendon Presbyterian Ladies College and the crest reflected ths change. Prior to the early 1900s students wore dark skirts and white blouses and ribbon ties. Formal photographs taken at Speech Night saw the girls in frilled and lace white dresses.

Physical description

Fragment of navy blue ribbon with white border and fine gold line between white and navy; Clarendon ladies College crest embroidered; the fragment is accompanied by a roll of the same ribbon

Inscriptions & markings

CLC crest