Historical information

The St Peter chapel was furnished thanks to donations of supporters of the Mission.

Significance

The document lists all the gifts donated by generous supporters of the Mission in 1917.
The chapel was built during World War 1 as. memorial to the merchant seamen lost during the war.
These items are still in the chapel today.

Physical description

A4 document on cream colour paper, wording in black ink.