Physical description

Photocopied Certificate of Title Vol 5127 Fol 1025238 dated 9th March, 1926. Ernest Albert Milne (orchardist) and Jay Wilkins (builder) of Ringwood and Ernest Hugh Emmanuel Hann (carpenter) of East Ringwood are now proprietors as tenants in common in equal shares, Lot 30 on Plan of Subdivision No. 5577, part of Crown Allotment 19, Parish of Ringwood. Location map includes Aird Street, Pratt Street, Whitehorse Road. Subsequent Proprietors Transfers & Mortgate details include:
Herman Pump and Frank Kenworthy of Ringwood and Albert Raymond of Collins Street Melbourne, trustees for the time being of the Loyal Ringwood Lodge No. 6724 of the MUIOOF Victoria Friendly Society - 26 June 1936,
Holeproof Limited of 204 Sydney Road Brunswick, proprietor by transfer on 18th February, 1947, (*)
Ringwood Masonic Hall Company Limited of 173 Whitehorse Road Ringwood, proprietor by transfer on 14th June, 1950,
City Mutual Life Assurance Society Limited registered 1st March, 1965,
ANZ Banking Group Limited, registered 10 June, 1981 & Discharged 3 June, 1982,
Mayor Councillors and Citizens of the City of Ringwood registered as proprietors 6th July, 1982.
(*During WWII, Holeproof had been renting the hall where they manufactured socks.)