Historical information

1929 saw the establishment of the Ringwood Bowls Club initially located on the land now occupied by the Eastland Shopping Centre. It moved to its current location in Loughnan Road, Ringwood in 1997.

Physical description

Hand-written letter from the Hon. Secretary of the Ringwood Bowling Club to Borough of Ringwood Council giving thanks for access to Bamford Park. Dated 18th September 1929.