1929 saw the establishment of the Ringwood Bowls Club initially located on the land now occupied by the Eastland Shopping Centre. It moved to its current location in Loughnan Road, Ringwood in 1997.
Inscriptions & markings
Ringwood Bowling Club asking the council for further support to provide shrubs and flowers for Bamford Park and the bowling green area in 1931. Also letter of thanks for 12 pounds, six weeks later.