1929 saw the establishment of the Ringwood Bowls Club initially located on the land now occupied by the Eastland Shopping Centre. It moved to its current location in Loughnan Road, Ringwood in 1997.
Small invitation cards
Inscriptions & markings
(1) The President, Cr A Blood, invites to official opening of new green on 10th October 1931 by RG Menzies MLA, (2) official opening of the bowling and croquet greens on 1st October 1932 and (3) opening of the green on 23rd