Historical information

1929 saw the establishment of the Ringwood Bowls Club initially located on the land now occupied by the Eastland Shopping Centre. It moved to its current location in Loughnan Road, Ringwood in 1997.

Inscriptions & markings

Ringwood Bowling Club notices (3) for the Annual General Meetings on 14th August 1930, 18th August 1931 and 1st August 1932 at the Pavilion