1929 saw the establishment of the Ringwood Bowls Club initially located on the land now occupied by the Eastland Shopping Centre. It moved to its current location in Loughnan Road, Ringwood in 1997.
Inscriptions & markings
Borough of Ringwood engineer stating that a road between Warrandyte Road and Adelaide St has been completed in 1931. The proposed name of Bamford Grove.