1929 saw the establishment of the Ringwood Bowls Club initially located on the land now occupied by the Eastland Shopping Centre. It moved to its current location in Loughnan Road, Ringwood in 1997.
Inscriptions & markings
From Borough of Ringwood Council, agenda for next council meeting on 23 July 1929. Ringwood Bowling Club requesting conditions for use of Bamford Park as a bowling green.