1929 saw the establishment of the Ringwood Bowls Club initially located on the land now occupied by the Eastland Shopping Centre. It moved to its current location in Loughnan Road, Ringwood in 1997.
Inscriptions & markings
Ringwood Bowling Club Constitution first adopted on 17th September 1929 then amended on 31st July 1935 at a special general meeting. Signed by A Blood, President, and W Cock, Secretary.