Christ Church is the mother church of the Parish of Warrnambool, Victoria.
Situated in Henna Street and heritage listed, Christ Church was constructed in stages over a number of years, beginning in 1856, with its latest extension being opened in 2011.
Within the same walled heritage-listed precinct, are also the Rectory, a lych gate, a large parish hall, meeting rooms and Sunday School, and old horse stables.
The numerous memorials and extensive records of the parish, document and honour many of the people prominent in the parish and also in the development of Warrnambool and district.
The church is noted for its bell tower with three German bells, and its beautiful pictorial stained glass windows.