Archive File - Holy Trinity Church [Kew]
From the Collection of Kew Historical Society Inc Level 1, Kew Court House 188 High Street Kew Victoria
- A large archive file containing original primary sources and a range of secondary sources including published and unpublished histories of the church or its parts. The earliest item is a Sunday School Association Certificate issued to Amy Grigg in 1899. Publications by the Church include ‘Holy Trinity Church Kew Jubilee Souvenir 1863-1913’ (1913) [which includes a chronicle of events], ‘Holy Trinity Church Kew 70 Years 1863-1933), ‘Holy Trinity Church Kew Restoration and Continuity of Worship - Stewardship Review’ (1974), ‘Centenary Holy Trinity Church of England Kew’ (1963), ‘150th Anniversary of the First Service in this Building March 5, 1863’ (2013). Other published histories include two copies of: McFarlane, G., Memories in Glass: Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Kew. The file also includes unpublished monographs about the church (Mavis Rolley, 1980). The file also includes various leaflets and orders of service.
- A4 Vertical File
- kew historical society - archives, kew - history, holy trinity church - kew (vic), high street - kew (vic), rev rowland hayward, very rev dean vance dd, archdeacon hindley bd, rev canon sutton bd, sir william stawell, charles barrett, rev f a townshend, trinity grammar school, ruyton girls school, rev gordon brown, most rev philip freier, ferguson & urie, stained glass - kew (vic), amy grigg
- Since its foundation in 1958, members of the Kew Historical Society have been compiling and storing information about subjects relating to the history of Kew and its environs, of which this file is an example. Typically files will contain primary and secondary sources.
- last Monday at 9:39PM