Archive File - Iveagh, Studley Park Road [Kew]
From the Collection of Kew Historical Society Inc Level 1, Kew Court House 188 High Street Kew Victoria
- Archive file containing a 16-page manuscript recording the history of Iveagh in Studley Park Road, Kew from the earliest land sales to the ownership of the house by the Pallottine Fathers. Jean-Marie Labdanum and Dorothy Lyons created the manuscript in 1993 as part of a school research project. [There is also an article in KHS Newsletter 107, June 2014 by Kerry Fairbank on the history of the building].
- A4 Vertical File
- kew historical society - archives, kew - history, pallotine fathers, iveagh - 169 studley park road - kew (vic), john bakewell, richard goldsborough, william de graves, john mckenzie, john miller, thomas greenwood, thomas nankivell, george ramsden, patrick mcginnis, studley heights estate
- Since its foundation in 1958, members of the Kew Historical Society have been compiling and storing information about subjects relating to the history of Kew and its environs, of which this file is an example. Typically files will contain primary and secondary sources.
- 16 Dec 2018 at 10:22PM