Archive File - Clarence House (180 Cotham Road, Kew)
From the Collection of Kew Historical Society Inc Kew Court House 188 High Street Kew Victoria
- Archive file containing a white metal badge “CLARENCE” from Clarence House girls’ school at 180 Cotham Road, Kew (Vic). An inscribed envelope accompanying the badge notes that: 180 Cotham Road, Kew. Built by Mr Justice A’Beckett. Later “Clarence House” school (a girls’ school) run by Misses Wymond. (This house was then owned but apparently not occupied by Jess and George Reed.)’
- A4 Vertical File
- Since its foundation in 1958, members of the Kew Historical Society have been compiling and storing information about subjects relating to the history of Kew and its environs, of which this file is an example. Typically files will contain primary and secondary sources.
- 29 Oct 2018 at 6:04PM