Archive File - Fire Brigades (Kew)
From the Collection of Kew Historical Society Inc Kew Court House 188 High Street Kew Victoria
- A small archive file containing a photocopy (presented by Trinity Grammar School to the Society) of the Rules of the Kew Volunteer Fire Brigade (established 1879), a photocopy of a photo of the Kew MFB officers on a Hupmobile at the entrance to the station, and sundry newspaper articles relating to the Brigade at its later location in Belford Road.
- A4 Vertical File
- kew (vic) - history, walton street - kew (vic), fire brigades - kew (vic)
- Since its foundation in 1958, members of the Kew Historical Society have been compiling and storing information about subjects relating to the history of Kew and its environs, of which this file is an example. Typically files will contain primary and secondary sources.
- 12 Nov 2018 at 4:35PM