Archive File - Elm Lodge, Wellington Street (Kew)
From the Collection of Kew Historical Society Inc Kew Court House 188 High Street Kew Victoria
- William Siddeley was the original owner of Elm Lodge, later renamed Madford in Wellington Street, Kew. The file has a single page of biographical information written by Roslyn M Elliot nee Siddeley. (Madford later became the St Paul’s Home for Babies.
- A4 Vertical File
- kew (vic) - history, elm lodge - wellington street (kew), madford - wellington street (kew), st paul's home for babies - wellington street (kew), william siddeley (1827-1905)
- Since its foundation in 1958, members of the Kew Historical Society have been compiling and storing information about subjects relating to the history of Kew and its environs, of which this file is an example. Typically files will contain primary and secondary sources.
- 12 Nov 2018 at 1:44PM